|Title||User Interface Software Engineer|
Our team began as a start-up in Pioneer Square here in Seattle. We were recently acquired, and now we are a public company, but we still like to keep the office as informal and start-uppy feeling as possible.
We are looking for somebody who is obsessed with great user interface design. We are looking for someone who wants nothing short of brilliance, who will argue for pixel perfection, who is deeply passionate, and who is always learning.
You will be responsible for the look-and-feel of new applications we are rolling out, which are used all over the world. Knowledge of cultural differences is important, as is the use of images more than text. If airport signage gets you excited, you’re one of us.
You will work on the next generation of our product. It must be sublime and beautiful–and will used by millions of people online.
You will be working on our next generation management application. We are looking for someone proficient with HTML and CSS, so that we can make this transition quickly but still maintain the high-level of UI, which was named “one of the best whatever that award was that we got”. There is a lot of data, and we want to present it to our users in our next generation UI as beautifully and intuitively as we do in our current application.
In addition, we are always looking to increase the ease of our customer’s digital presence needs and wish to further innovate on our existing cross-device video experiences, including mobile, tablet, set-top, etc. Experience with Retina displays (both mobile and desktop) is a plus, as well as dynamic, resizing interfaces.
• Online portfolio – Show us the amazing things you have created to date
• Skilled with prototyping and design tools – Photoshop, OmniGraffle, etc
• Works well in an agile/scrum development environment
• In depth knowledge of CSS, HTML
• Basic knowledge of web accessibility (e.g. section 508)
• Relevant undergraduate degree and 3-4+ years of UI design experience
• Ability to work everyday amongst our engineers in our downtown Seattle office
Email This Job