At Seapoint, you aren’t a follower. You are a leader. You are an entrepreneur. You are capable of game-changing search-work and you’ve got the track record to prove it. You are an expert at recruiting the talent that enables companies to create the most exciting, disruptive, and innovative technologies in the world.
Everything we do here is about making our clients feel like they are working with a partner, not a vendor. Which is why we focus on results. Every one of us. That is why we stand out in a sea of mediocre recruiting firms.
Results are not just valued here, they are revered. They are expected. They are rewarded. We are all about working hard while at work and getting paid well for what we do, so you we live well. Really well.
We want awesome people to join our awesome team. So if you feel like you are the best out there, then you belong here. Come help us find great people for our portfolio of fast growing, early-stage, venture-backed technology companies!
* Own the entire recruitment process (full-cycle) from candidate generation to close.
* Identify and source passive candidates for clients open requisitions.
* Conduct in-depth candidate interviews/screens and qualify them against client specifications.
* Develop a deep network and strong pipeline of potential candidates.
* Navigate the competitive landscape and build creative sourcing strategies to attract top technical talent.
* Partner with senior leadership teams at our portfolio companies to help them craft requirements, prescreen candidates, negotiate offers, and close searches.
- 2+ years technical recruiting/sourcing (not from job boards) experience.
- Broad technical knowledge is required to screen highly technical engineering roles.
- Demonstrated expertise at mining passive talent through professional/social networks and conducting complex Internet searches.
- Self-starter, driven to excel in a performance-based, ambiguous, and independent role.
- High-level of integrity and professionalism.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Stuff to Know:
We offer a unique platform for the seasoned and successful recruiter to place candidates with the most exciting technology companies in the Pacific Northwest, San Francisco Bay area, and New York.
You will enjoy complete freedom and autonomy. Our recruiters set their own schedule, manage their own time, and work from their own (virtual) home/office, thus avoiding the grueling commute, insufferable meetings, long inflexible office hours, and the cumbersome corporate bureaucracy that just gets in the way of you doing your job.
You will be part of a smart and collaborative team that will support your efforts every step of the way – from answering questions to vetting candidates to helping you get deals closed.
There are no quota’s to hit, reports to file, or managers to answer to. You will be treated as a partner here; like an owner, not an employee. Just like an owner you won’t be paid for showing up to work — you will be paid for delivering results. And we believe big results deserve a big reward, so you can expect a highly lucrative performance-based commission plan unparalleled in the industry.
How to Apply
Your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidence.
Please send your LinkedIn profile and/or your resume to: email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you!
Seapoint Partners is an equal opportunity employer that considers qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. All decisions by Seapoint Partners are based solely on individual qualifications and ability to perform the position applied in question.